Thursday, September 08, 2011

Keeping it Real

If there's one thing I hate, it's when people say (or write) a whole lot, but don't have much to say. It's as if all they need to do is take up space in the universe, without contributing anything worthwhile or valuable to others.

Well, I think that's what I'm going to do here. So reader beware -- this blog isn't for you, it's for me. It's taking up space on the Internet, and it's going to consist of a whole lot of nothing special.

Okay, so now that I've explained my motivation... well, actually I haven't explained anything at all, except, in general terms, reading this won't be very interesting to you unless you want to pick inside the inner workings of my head. Because that is what I intend to do with it.

Last night I heard a voice. It said "write." Well it wasn't literally a voice, but I was definitely getting pushed in the direction of writing. This comes at a time when, like other times in my life when I've felt like writing, things are not going so great. But I honestly don't know how much of what's going on in my life I want to openly discuss here. So, maybe I'll keep it all vague and ambiguous. Then when I read these posts in 15 years, I'll ask myself, "what the f--- did that mean?" and then, hopefully, get a good laugh.

I doubt it though.

... I have to leave ... so be continued ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home